Welcome readers and bloggers to another entry in my blog.
Today I am focussing on Twitter and how to use it to market your business.
Take a look at these 10 tips and try and integrate them into your social networking strategy for your business.
1. What does your profile say?
Think about this carefully. What does it say? Is it in line with your corporate identity. Does it show what your company does? Does it show what services you do? Do you have your contact details there and a link to your website or blog?
2. What do you tweet about?
It sometimes pays to tweet about useful stuff and pass that on to people or potential clients.
It also pays to retweet.
3. Use #FF
On Friday it pays to use the #FF hashtag which stands for Follow Friday and you can select some tweeps to add there and in such a way you build a following.
4. Remember as a rep of a company what you tweet here represents your company and brand so remember that when you want to tweet something.
5. Ask yourself, how can I market my business with a tweet?
6. Use one or two hashtags that are relevant to your business. So if you are in marketing use #marketing.
Use #business if you are in the business world. You might also add a city where you are located such as #Durban or #LA
7. Use Twitpic or any other picture sharing site to add useful photo's of product launches.
8. Add people that you feel will be able to help your business or might need your services. Also remember to help others out, it's a two way street on Twitter.
9. Make sure you have some powerful Twitter tools to help you such as Ubersocial, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite and Crowdbooster. These help you to schedule tweets which can be sent to all parts of the world at different times. They also have some valuable statistics and reports and what is working and what is not.
10. Have fun on Twitter. Don't forget to also have fun on twitter. The important thing is to make some good friends on Twitter and through that you can build relationships which in turn will lead to big business.
Fly high, Fly free
MC, Voice Over Artist, Motivational Speaker, IT Consultant & Biz Analyst
email us to book Fred for a talk or seminar on Twitter.