Greetings Dear Readers
Here are some tips to get you started with a new header photo for your new Twitter Profile page.
Twitter has just announced the new changes.
This will change what your Twitter Profile page looks like.
You can see a example of this on my page
Notice anything different?
So how do you change it for your Profile?
Here are some easy steps for you:
- Go to your profile page - you can also get there by clicking on the new Me icon at the top of your Twitter page.
- Click on Edit your Profile - you can find the link by the cogwheel icon
- Click on the Design option
- Go down to where it says Customize your own
- Look for the new Header section and click on Change Header
- Bear in mind the limits - the picture has to be minimum dimensions of 1252 x 626
- The maximum file size can be 5MB
- Select a image from your pc or mobile or iPad
- Add it
- First check if you like the new design before you use it
- Here is a inside trick as well, if you look carefully when you load the pic Twitter gives you the option of allowing you to zoom in or out of the picture which gives you different looks you can play around with.
- When you are happy with the picture save it and show it off to all your friends. Direct them to your profile page and sit back and smile.
There you go Dear Readers those are some interesting new developments.
Now just imagine how you can use that for your Brand, Company or Personal Brand.
The options are limitless.
Here are some more articles about the new changes:
Off to Jozi later this week to give a keynote at a conference. They have asked me to give a keynote on
Marketing, Branding and Social Media.
You can follow my travels using the hashtag #FredDoesJozi
Have a wonderful week ahead.
Yours in Social
Digital & Social Media Strategist & Speaker & Trainer
A Digital Media Agency
Social Media Is Our Biz