Tuesday, October 16, 2012

That Moment!


Greetings Dear Readers.

Today I thought I would share with you that moment.  What moment am I talking about?
Well we have all done it and every time it happens we normally run for the nearest exit.
In the past at networking meetings or at a conference I used to notice someone of influence,
someone who could help my business big time.  What did I do?  Well normally I ran
for the nearest door, running and screaming to scared to approach them.

That was the old me.  The new me looks for the opportunity constantly.  If I happen
to bump into someone influential or a big businessperson I will introduce myself
and make sure we exchange business cards and follow up.  It has led to many good deals.

It's amazing what goes through your mind.  If you see someone who can help you, your
thoughts start going to the fact that this person could possibly help you out.
So the next time you are in a elevator and Richard Branson walks in, you will know what to do.

Let me tell you, it is indeed worth it and remember it is a two-way street and when you are
big and successful do not forget to help that person out who comes up to you and asks
for help or advice.

Have a great week ahead.

Yours in social

Fred Felton
Digital & Social Media Strategist & Trainer
Falconscove
A Digital Media Agency
email: falconscove@gmail.com
twitter: @fredfelton



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment